Monday, December 11, 2017

3D to 2D Assignment


"In Bloom"

3D mask converted into 2D Collage



       For my 3D to 2D project, I took my favorite photo of my mask and turned it into a more literal, bordering-surrealist collage. I have peonies blooming all around, as they’re not only my favorite flower, but are also meant to represent good fortune. My mask and photography accompanying the mask was all about self-growth, so by surrounding myself in the peonies for the 2D interpretation, I am, in a sense, wishing myself good-fortune for my endeavors. It could also be that I’ve done so much self-growth that I’ve brought good fortune to myself. I used adobe photoshop and stock images of peonies for this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D to 2D Assignment

"In Bloom" 3D mask converted into 2D Collage        For my 3D to 2D project, I took my favorite photo of my mas...